As a business owner or property manager, balancing security with employee or tenant access is crucial to alleviating potential loss or security risks. Unfortunately, this can sometimes be easier said than done, and can often leave you frustrated or with compromises in your security system. Master key systems provide a safe, easy solution to this problem.
What is a Master Key System?
Simply put, a master key system is a security system that uses a multi-tiered framework to grant different employees or tenants different levels of access to the areas of your property. In a master key system, the business owner gets a “Grand Master” key that opens every lock in the building. However, others get keys that only open specific locks or allow access to specific parts of the building. These different tiers of “access privileges” can be fully customized with the help of our expert locksmith’s at Safe and Sound, giving you complete control over your building’s security. Another bonus is the keys can only be recreated in our state-of-the-art, secure key cutting machine.
Why Your Business Needs a Master Key System
Master key systems provide a variety of advantages to businesses, condos, apartments and more:
- Convenient: As a business owner, you only need one key to open every door in the entire building. This is not only convenient, but can also save lives in case of emergency.
- Cost-Effective: When our team of experts installs a master key system, we can simply re-key your old locks, preventing you from needing to invest in costly new hardware for future changes.
- Secure: A master key lessens the amount of keys in circulation and you can design your system to give tenants or employees access only to specific areas, enhancing the security of your building.
- Efficient: Because your keys are designed to give employees or tenants access to the areas they need, your security system won’t get in the way of productivity.
- Control: When combined with a high-security lock, a master key system ensures no one can duplicate your key without proper permission.
Contact our team of reliable experts today!
Whether you need a simple two-tiered system or something more complex with several access tiers, Safe and Sound is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about your personalized master key system at (239) 289-1555 or online at [email protected]ida.com.